Town Chase Properties is a full service Real Estate company offering a variety of services including buyer representation, seller representation, and property management.
Buying your new home is a serious venture. It can be an absolute pleasure or a massive headache. Your house is not just your home, it is a serious investment in the dwelling, the area and your future.
When buying a home — you're bound to have many questions. For example, "In what area can I find a home that suits my needs?", "How much money will I need to afford the monthly payments?" and "How long will the home buying process take?”
Below are some articles that you might find useful in the home buying process. Please feel free to click on one of the links below to read more.
When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. In many cases you may have to bring your home to the buyer. Effective marketing will help ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer.
The appearance of your home, a buyer's first impression, and other considerations can also affect the sale of your home. Have you considered that home prices in your neighborhood and the value of your property are also factors used for pricing your home?
Below are some articles that you might find useful in the home selling process. Please feel free to click on one the links to read more.
Our property management professionals offer exceptional property management services that complement residential and commercial real estate transactions:
Identify and evaluate investment property opportunities
- Property management services available for all types of property, including single- and
multi-family residences, and commercial office buildings.
- Evaluate investment property opportunities that meet your investment and/or income goals.
Marketing of property
- Advertise through local media, MLS, and Town Chase website.
Screen and acquire tenants
- Solicit, acquire and screen all prospective tenants via:
- credit reports
- rental history
- employment records
- criminal background check
- Collect first month's rent and adequate security deposit.
- Bill and collect monthly rents throughout the term of the lease.
- Process evictions, as needed, at cost of legal services.
Prepare comprehensive reports
- Provide monthly itemized statements outlining rent and expense activity.
- Develop annual statement for tax purposes.
- Preparation and execution of all documents for legal and binding leases.
- Relationships with numerous licensed general contractors for on-site repairs and general maintenance.
- Regularly scheduled inspections to ensure property is maintained properly by tenants.